Smart Five Software
World Leader in ID Solutions Software
Creating a robust, reliable identity program is one of the easiest ways to protect your people, property and profitability. Managing an ID program should be easy as well. And as your organisation changes, your ID program should be able to expand and adapt, quickly and cost-effectively. To achieve these goals, choose Entrust (previously Datacard) identification software. You can find our software at the core of ID programs in corporate, government, education and retail enterprises.
ENTRUST (previously Datacard) Software
ENTRUST has been in this market for more than 40 years and understands the true requirements of this industry. Entrust created a suite of affordable, user-friendly, feature-rich applications to cater for every level of use. Looking after the needs of the entry-level client with a very basic need and increasing the functionality, as well as the need of the high-level user with the need for productivity tools, distributed database application and the ability to integrate seamlessly to other existing systems. They also developed the tools for you to add to the already extensive feature-rich library in the software as well as the ability to link to external procedures and programs while keeping the integrity of the data and functionality of the different components uncompromised.
This powerful, yet affordable suite is known as INSTANT-ID.
Corporations, companies, universities, schools and government agencies all over the world rely on Entrust Instant ID (previously TruCredential™) identity information software to manage localised and enterprise-wide ID card programs using a web interface. Using centralized, or distributed localised databases, this cost-effective software enables enrolment, issuance and visual verification from any web-connected workstation. We recently added mobile functionality making it an even more powerful and sought after solution.
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs
- Provide real-time security information
- Allow simultaneous database access
- Flexible data retrieval
- Its interface is compatible with ODBC-compliant databases as well as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL and many more, and can be easily customized for site-specific needs. Multiple security levels, including encryption, help prevent unauthorized access. This functionality is part of InstantID software.
- Convenient image capture adds images to your database. Designed to work with the webcams, scanners, cameras and more, this tool supports JPEG, GIF and BMP image formats, and allows input from a file, scanner or capture device, including TWAIN-compliant devices and signature pads as well as the Canon SLR range of cameras.
- Preview cards and print multiple card formats from a single interface. Designed to work seamlessly with the older SD Series, and the all-new Sigma range of card printers.
- The software also includes a user-friendly reporting tool for generating standard or customized reports in a variety of formats. Reports can include images, text, shapes, lines and prompts. Plus, the “WYSIWYG” report designer replicates printouts on screen so you can verify accuracy. Reports can also be converted to encrypted PDF files.
Based on the already powerful IDWorks suite, Entrust has developed a range of other productivity tools and more practical multi-user applications to cater for the specific needs of many of their large corporate and tertiary clients. Especially with the need to have a distributed card-printing office across a campus, or campuses, or country, or continents.
- InstantID Overview Brochure
- TruSignature Brochure
- InstantID (previously TruCredential) Pro Brochure
- InstantID (previously TruCredential) Plus Brochure
- InstantID (previously TruCredential) Enterprise Brochure
- InstantID (previously TruCredential) Express Brochure
- DSLR Capture PlugIn for IDWorks and InstantID